Known Rental Scammer – firstname.lastname@example.orgJanuary 13, 2009 at 7:59 pm | Posted in Known Rental Scammers | Leave a comment
Tags: rental scammers
Content of Email:
Hello Good Morning!
I am writing just to confirm if you still have the Apt/room to
sublet-lease- out for
rent…………..If YES Please I will like to have answers to the
following questions below:
1) I will like to have the description of the apt/room, size, and the
equipments in there.
2) I will like to have the rent fee per month plus the utilities.
3) I will also be coming with some of my furniture, that is if it is
allowed, like bed, book shelf cos I read a lot, shoe rank etc
4) I will also like to know if I can make an advance payment ahead my
arrival that will be stand as a kind of commitment that I am truly coming
over and for you to hold the room down for me.
5) Lastly, If the #4 questions is YES, I will like to know the total cost
for the my initial move as in first month rent and if you accept deposit.
6) I would like to know the best method of payment to you either check or
I will be very glad to have all this questions answered with out leaving a
kindly email me directly to my private email box email@example.com
This is very important to me please.
All applications and lease will be signed as soon as i arrived, bcs am far
away i wont be able to come and look the place,so check credit,rental
history,criminal background, and verify income will be signed as soon as i
Thanks and have a good time.